Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just a reminder

If you have any classic cars that you would like to see added to Classic Cars Pro, just let me know. I've added just about every car that has been requested so far. So all you have to do is let me know.

Also if you have any, I mean any at all, suggestions, please let me know. I have had certain scorecards that have been requested and added. I got some suggestions for improvements for InvisiMaze which have added and I am currently working on more improvements for InvisiMaze that have been requested. Maybe you think there is a better/quicker way to score for a game or a quicker way to search for cars. Maybe you found a bug or something in an app, those are things you should let me know about.

So if you have a suggestions for any of my apps, let me know because it is very likely that I'll add that addition or improvement to my app for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment