Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Plan

So here's whats up. I've put a lot of work into Classic Cars Pro and I've still been getting bad reviews and emails complaining it's a crap app.

So here's the plan,
-Make an internet connection required to view any pictures (pictures will not be downloaded to device anymore)
-Display 'No picture available' icon when no picture is available
-Offer google image search for the missing pictures (will be done without leaving the app)
-Offer google search to get more details on a car (will be done without leaving the app)
-Allow user to save available pictures to the camera role

I'm hoping these changes will bring up the quality of the app by making it clearer on how to see pictures and see and know when pictures are available.

If you have any suggestions for this app, please let me know now while I'm making updates for it. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Post a comment on this blog entry or email me at jjring31@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment