Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Its Official

Yup, its official. I finally got an iPad. I can finally do some real testing for my iPad apps. Currently i've been testing in a simulator on my computer, but its just not quite the same as the real thing.

First on the list, fix the score boxes for Five Crown, Quiddler, Play Nine! (Golf), and Dominos. I was testing Scorecard Pro and found out that for some reason the image for the score boxes wasn't showing up but for some reason the image shows up in the iPad simulator. Turned out to be a typo, but I'll get that fixed and updated along with some other typos that were found.

Also, my new iPad gave me a better idea for the layout of my car apps. A makeover for my car apps is currently in the works for both iPhone and iPad and I must say, it's gonna be way better than what it was. You'll like it.

So thats whats in the works and is coming soon.

:) im so excited i finally got an iPad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment