Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ready for a slow down?

Ya, probably not, but its gonna happen anyway. The updates are going to start slowing down and there will be a bigger time span between my updates.
So the future plans are as follows:
-Get an update out for Scorecard Pro that combines the old style with the new style
-Major update for Invisimaze (it's a secret though) and it's going to take awhile

Thanks for everybody who has written reviews on the app store or sent me feedback about any of my apps. I really appreciate it. If you haven't written feedback or a review, would you please do so? It really is not hard and it doesn't take all day to do, much less 2 minutes. I have email links in all my apps so all you have to do is click on the link and send a quick email.

Thanks for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment