Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

April Update

Map My Drive:
The amount of reported bugs has dropped drastically with recent Map My Drive updates. I can confirm that the performance of the app in background is a lot better and Drives no longer randomly stop tracking. So if you haven't done so yet, please update to the latest version of the app. A new update will be out soon for Map My Drive which will allow you to 3D Touch on the app icon to quickly start a new drive.




P2P Lending P:
An important new update is coming out for P2P Lending P that will allow you to invest in loans straight from the app. In the side menu is a new Invest option. Simply pick your sort and filter criteria to being browsing loans. Once you find one you like, enter in the amount you want to invest and hit the Invest option. That's all there is to it. Important: You MUST allow write and read access to your account in order to invest in loans from the app. This is set when initially logging in. To reset this option, go to Settings in the app, remove your account from the device, and relogin. The new update will also contain a new icon and theme to more closely resemble Prosper.

8 comments:

  1. Why does this app keep stopping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any possibility of sharing maps between apps of different devices on iOS? For instance, if I've mapped a drive and saved it, I would like to view it on another device and retrace with a realtime icon showing where I am on the app?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the device that recorded the route, you can use the share action in the lower left corner of the map screen to export it as a JSON file type then share it however you like. Using the second device, you can open the json file using Map My Drive which will bring up an import screen.

      Delete
    2. Hi. When I share as a json file, the file sends as nothing. It opens in the new device as nothing... any ideas greatfully accepted :)

      Delete
    3. I'm aware and have been working on a fix for it. Please look for it in the next update. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Can anyone please explain how to get the app to start tracking please? We hit start tracking but it's not actually tracking it at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you've enabled location services for the app. This can be found in the Settings app -> Privacy -> Location Services -> Map My Drive.

      Delete
  4. Hi Jeff
    Thank you for making Mapmydrive app, it helped me to record my bus routes and made me professional bus driver. I am happy and would like to pay for your breakfast and coffee. Send me your bank details
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete